How to Order
June 26, 2018
- If you’re not sure how to get started, or if you just want an overview of how shopping on our site works, please follow the simple steps outlined below. You’ll be shopping online in no time!
- To start shopping, choose the category or product you wish to browse and click on it. Thumbnail photo or written subcategory names will appear. Click on a subcategory or photo to browse or shop.
- Following the above instructions, you can browse through all categories. Once you select a category and click on it, thumbnails or a product listing will appear. Then click on the photo or the specific subcategory to view what’s offered. A subcategory will contain thumbnail photos of all the products available. Move your mouse pointer over the photo or the written description and click. The product description page that features that item will appear.
- The product description page contains all the information you need to order an item. Add an item to your order by selecting a style, a size, a color, a quantity and clicking “Add to Cart”.
- When you click “Add to Cart”, your order thus far will be displayed with a subtotal. You can delete or change items on your list by clicking on the “change” or “remove item” buttons. At anytime, you can continue shopping, move onto shipping and billing with “continue checkout,” or cancel your entire order.
- You can view your order from anywhere on the site by clicking “View Cart “. This is found on the left side bar.
- When you’re ready to send your order, click “continue checkout” on the order page. Then, follow the on-screen directions to complete shipping and billing information. That’s all there is to it!
- Of course, you can always call us at (800) 909-9807, or fax us at (800) 497-5791. Happy Shopping!